We are grateful for your financial support of our Foundation. As the official historical society of Beaver County, Pennsylvania, we take pride in our local history and want to keep our rich history alive in for generations to come.
Please make all checks payable to:
The William Vicary Mansion
1235 Third Ave.
Freedom, PA 15042
Each year hundreds of people come into the Vicary Mansion for Foundation programs, special events, educational programs, meetings, tours and research. It takes a lot of supplies to keep the mansion running efficiently.
Please help fill our pantry by donating items on our wish list. This helps us funnel more funds into historical programs and research/archival needs.
Items we need:
- Facial tissue, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins
- Liquid hand soap
- Hot and cold disposable cups, plastic disposable silverware
- Dessert and regular sized paper plates
- Foil, plastic wrap
- Pint canning jars (for Applebutter Fest)
- Reams of white photocopy paper
- Coffee- any brand regular or decaf, Keurig coffee pods
- Sugar, coffee creamer
- Bottled water, 2 liter bottles of regular or diet/caffeine free soda pop
Items can be dropped off weekdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Vicary Mansion, 1235 3rd Ave., Freedom PA 15042. Please enter using the door from 4th Ave. Please call ahead, 724-775-1848, before dropping off supplies. We are also open for special events occasionally.