In 1800 this area was part of Sewickley Township. It then became part of New Sewickley Township in 1801. Pulaski Township was incorporated in September 1854. Pulaski Township was named for Polish American Revolutionary War General Casimir Pulaski.
Fun Facts about Pulaski Township:
-The population of Pulaski Township in 1860 was 628.
-Early industry in Pulaski Township consisted of coal mining and brick making.
–Daugherty Township was enacted from Pulaski Township in January 1894.
-The biggest residential community in Pulaski Township is Marion Hill.
-Pulaski Township is part of the New Brighton Area School District.