When: Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Join us for some fresh applebutter and bread from our outdoor bake oven! Take a few jars home from our Mansion Store!
Featured program: Jeff Snedden will share a photo presentation of life, local industries and social events in Beaver County during the early 1900’s.
Our event takes place rain or shine!
- Come see apple butter made in a copper kettle over a wood fire. It’s available for purchase in pint jars. It will be made using locally grown apples, donated by our friends at McConnells’ Farm and Market, Aliquippa.
- Tour our perennial and herb gardens.
- Tour the mansion, and our two archives rooms will be open.
- And, we have a gift shop including teas, tea pots, and a wide variety of books for the history enthusiast.
- Please visit and bring someone with you. Don’t let another year go by saying you really should visit the mansion someday.
- Best of all, we have no admission charge, and we humbly accept your free will donations to continue providing quality programming as your Beaver County historical society. See you Saturday.
- Please help us by sharing this information with your friends.