Thanks to two grants from the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission (PHMC), we have created a room to house and organize our archive collection as well as the necessary computer hardware and PastPerfect software to allow us to accession and control our archives. Archives are available to researchers Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or by appointment.
We would be honored to have from your attic the following items that reflect some facet of Beaver County’s history:
• Diaries and/or scrap books
• Other papers of individuals
• Other unpublished materials
• Records of institutions or businesses
• Any other papers
• Photographs of sites, places, buildings, cities, streets etc.
• Photographs of people who have had an impact on county history
• Pictures of historic sites and/or events
We cannot accept published works like books or newspapers that are generally found in libraries.
If you think you have something you would like to donate, please call the office at 724-775-1848, or stop by the Mansion during our regular hours of operation.